Examples of data collected from visitors to this site include:
Web Traffic Statistics
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Visitor location (town/state/country)
- Type of web browser
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks on links
- Search engine terms
- No personally identifiable information is collected by these services (i.e., no names or other personal information).
Like many other Web sites, TheRunCommuter.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to TheRunCommuter.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
TheRunCommuter.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
On occasion, we may collect emails for product giveaways or other purposes. We also maintain an opt-in email list via WordPress for post updates and other relevant information. We value your privacy and do not share these email addresses or any other personal information with third parties.
The Run Commuter is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.