With a shower:
- Take a shower.
- Get dressed.
- Head to your office.
Without a shower:
- Take a shower before you leave in the morning.
- When you arrive at work, cool down a bit.
- Take off your running clothes and store them or hang to dry.
- Use baby wipes on your head/face/neck, underarms, below the belt, and feet. You will use more in the summer and less in the winter.
- Apply deodorant/antiperspirant/cologne/perfume.
- Dress yourself, fool.
- In the bathroom, rinse off head/face/arms and dry.
- Fix hair.
- Guys – you’re done. Gals – apply makeup.
- Head back to your office.